Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Writer's Book of Days

One of my New Year's Resolutions this year is to get back into writing. So, I have retrieved my favorite book from my college days called, A Writer's Book of Days by Judy Reeves. In it are 365 prompts to get me to write about something every day.

So, I will write everyday. I will write around 7 pm every night when everyone has been fed, girls bathed and watching TV. I plan on writing for 30 minutes every sitting. Each heading will have the prompt for that day and my unedited writing.

Please feel free to read. Critique. Give me constructive criticism. Please remember that telling me that  I suck is not constructive. After you tell my I suck, then tell me why I suck and how I can improve on my suckiness.

OK, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it is great to hear you are going to write again. Good luck. I am excited to read about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete